Sunday, March 17, 2013

Paleo Lasagna

Get excited! This paleo lasagna recipe is amazing. And "you don't have to take my word for it" hashtaglovedthatshow!

I recently started cooking weekday lunches and snacks for my good friend CB, who famously coined the term cave pie, and provides consistent support for my shenanigans, kitchen-based and otherwise. We've eaten lunch together for years, she's seen all my creations, and she still thought it would be a good idea to put me in charge of her work-day nutrition. And she doesn't complain about eating the same thing five days in a row. So, that's true friendship.

I made this paleo butternut squash lasagna and it was a huge hit. CB and CaveBoy both raved about it all week. Even on Thursday, after having already eaten it three times. Can you blame them? It looks almost as good as it tastes!

All boxed up for a week of paleo lunches.

They loved the recipe so much, that I knew it would be safe to serve at a paleo mini-potluck I hosted last night.  Four fierce beauties--who helped me drink four bottles of wine (bad idea) and eat enough food for seven people (better idea)--also loved the lasagna, and immediately requested the recipe. So there you have it, a unanimous vote from seven complete strangers (to you, not to me). What could be more convincing than that?

It was so good as originally crafted that I am not even going to post the instructions here.  I didn't change a thing. Follow the link above back to simplylivinghealthy.org and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment